Are you struggling with tired, achy, or swollen legs? Are you concerned about venous issues during pregnancy or long distance travel? Then compression therapy may be right for you.
Compression therapy uses specially-designed socks or stockings to support your veins and increase circulation in your legs. By preventing blood from pooling in leg veins, compression helps overall circulation and diminishes any leg swelling you may have.
Our trained pharmacists offer various forms of hosiery for both men and women, and measure and fit you right in the pharmacy.
- Compression therapy products include:
- Over-the-counter (OTC) support hosiery (8-15 mmHg and 15-20mmHg)
- Ready-to-wear graduated compression hosiery (20-50 mmHg)
- Support socks for men and women
- Diabetic friendly socks
- Anti-embolism hosiery
- Maternity hosiery
- Various styles to match your lifestyle
Since legs all vary in length and circumference, our pharmacist can help you choose the best product to ensure maximum therapeutic effect.
Download our app
Fill out your prescriptions through our app, available now on Google Play and App Store.